Sunday, January 1, 2012

2012

Happy New Year!
It's 2012. Today doesn't feel any different than yesterday.
2011 had it's share of ups and downs, laughs, challenges, smiles and tears and I'm ready to say goodbye!
There was an ending that seemed like the end of the world but looking back it happened just as it should have. There was an accident that seemed so unfortunate and just the muddy icing that the crap-cake of my year needed to top it off but it turned out to be quite a blessing. There were losses and gains. There have been amazing friendships and great times. There have been travels and parties and plenty fun. Last year was all over the place so this year I am trying to start with a different tone. Order, dedication and success are the theme. With a new job I love, an overall feeling of calm, and a mind that is somewhat together (for the moment), I am ready for a new beginning. Bring it on 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment