Thursday, December 29, 2011

He brought me back to life..



He's the guy who goes with you to see the Lion King in 3D and sings along to all of the songs with you.
He would rather spend time with you cooking together in the kitchen than go out.
He's happy to hold you and let you fall asleep and he's the one you catch watching you when you wake up.  When talking to others he's still got an eye on you and lets you know he's thinking of you when you're apart.
He comes to visit wherever you are just because he is thinking of you.
He's the guy who says "hello" and it feels like "I love you!" or "You're beautiful!"
He brushes the hair off your face before he kisses you.
He holds your hand quietly and is gentle when you are in pain.
When you are at your lowest point and feeling so small he looks at you like you are the only girl in the world.
He is selfless, attentive and kind hearted.
He is comforting and caring and feels like home.
You can't stop picking on him because he kisses you to make you stop.
After listening to countless hours of what I'm sure he never wanted to hear, he was still there.
Through all of my negativity he is sure that everything will work out and be amazing.
He showed me who I was and what was important to me, and that was important to him.
His kisses give me butterflies and his smile lights up my world. I was stupid to ignore it.
Always encouraging me to push harder, he knows me better than I know myself.
He is amazing at what he does, he loves it, he is proud of it, and he grows with each experience.
He's all you can think about..

No comments:

Post a Comment