Sunday, December 4, 2011

I'm back!

Wow, this week flew by in a flash. I have enjoyed a relaxing weekend following chaos but am surprisingly without stress. I had a great start on my own this week supported by the exit of an incredibly organized teacher and a motivated team on my side. I don't quite have the timing down for middle-schoolers at multiple levels but every one has pitched in to help make it work so far. The kids are fun and the people are friendly and I haven't been overwhelmed for a minute. What a great feeling!

After some R+R to start the weekend, I am headed in for some quiet planning time. Just two weeks left until Christmas break and I hope I can get it mostly planned today. I feel so lucky to have been given this opportunity and feel like it is truly a chance for growth. For the first time in a long time I am looking forward to getting up early and motivated by daily challenges. So grateful for the little bits of sunshine that creep into the tougher days!

No comments:

Post a Comment