Friday, June 17, 2011

To new beginnings...

It's time for a fresh start!

Some days I feel that it's just been a year of lows - getting knocked down over and over each time it feels like I am almost back on my feet. Losing a job that I love, finding it difficult to stay in the place that I love, an unsuccessful ongoing search for a new chapter to the career that I love, and the loss of love.

Lately I have found some inspiration through the blogs of some positively lovely and optimistic friends and the blog world quickly became an addiction. I found beauty on design blogs, indulgence on food blogs, and daily happiness on the blogs of some friends. I find beautiful photographs, crafty DIY projects, wedding ideas for a new friend, funky party planning, and beautiful sweet treats that I want to make to give someone else a smile.

My hope, as I try and find that happiness I used to exude, is to share things that I find beautiful or that make me smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment